Teeth In A Day Dental Implants
When was the last time you were able to bit into an apple without worring if you will break a tooth or your denture? We can help, with teeth in a day dental implants you will be on your way to getting a new set of teeth that you can use to bite into that apple again.
What Are Teeth In A Day Dental Implants?
When the teeth or denture you currently have are bad or not functioning the way you need them to, we replace them with a new set supported by dental implants. Dental implants are placed instead of your teeth, and the same day temporary teeth are delivered.
What Is The Process For Teeth In A Day Dental Implants?
- A dental implant consult to see what type of implants are needed, if bone grafting is necessary and what type of teeth can be made. Call 718 615 2272 or 212 725 2002 for NYC to receive your complimentary consultation.
- Once the treatment plan is agreed upon temporary teeth are made.
- This is the day we replace your existing teeth with dental implants and your temporary teeth are delivered.
- Once the implants are integrated your permanent teeth are delivered usually 6 months for upper teeth and 3 months for lower teeth.
How Much Does Teeth In A Day Cost?
The cost is dependent on whether bone grafting is needed or a sinus lift is needed, or if ridge splinting is indicated the amount of implants also plays a role in the price of the treatment. The material used for the final teeth will be considered on the average the cost can range from $18,000 – $30,000.
Why Choose Us?
- 10 Years of Implant Experience with over 600 implants placed.
- Both surgical and teeth are done in the same office.
- Convenient Locations Brooklyn dental office and Manhattan dental offices.
- Reasonable Pricing.
- Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff and Dentist.
Dental Implant Problems and Complication.
- Nerve Damage – Numbness of the lip and tongue can occur if the dental implant placed in the lower jaw is too close to the mandibular nerve. This is a simple complication to avoid with the use of a CT Scan done before the dental implant surgery, the CT Scan will tell the exact distance we have to any vital structure and easily avoided.
- Peri –Implantitis – Is the infection of the implant from bacteria due improper oral hygiene, lack of regular dental cleanings and excess cement left below the gums. At Bright Smile Design Dental we can treat Peri Implantitis with the advanced procedure called LAPIP Laser Assisted Peri-Implantitis Procedure using the Perio Lase Dental Laser which has revolutionized the treatment for failing implants.
- Lack Of Bone- In some cases the patient may not have enough bone in order to place a Dental Implant, however our implants dentist is trained in advanced bone grafting procedure which will enable most patient to get dental implants. These procedures include:
- Sinus Lift when bone is lacking in height the upper jaw bone is added to the sinus to enable the placement of dental implants
- Split Ridge technique is when bone is lacking in thickness we create a canal in the bone and create thickness in order to place the implant.
- Block Grafting also when bone is lacking in thickness and the split ridge technique is not indicated we fixate a block of bone in order to gain thickness.