Laser Gum Treatment
LANAP® Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure is The Only FDA Cleared Laser Protocol Gum Diseases Treatment.
- LANAP® Is an Advanced Treatment Alternative to Periodontal Gum Surgery.
- The LANAP® Laser Surgery Costs the Same a Regular Gum Surgery.
- NO Cutting, NO Sew, No Fear!
The LANAP protocol is a minimally invasive laser-based treatment for gum disease. There is no cutting and suturing with the LANAP protocol. Typically report less pain and discomfort has been reported during and after the procedure, compared to traditional periodontal surgery.This is a patient friendly procedure helps reset the clock for yours gums by comfortably removing the bacteria that causes Gum Disease without the fear of Periodontal Flap Surgery.Generally, the LANAP protocol is less invasive than traditional surgery and helps maintain a beautiful smile line.
The LANAP protocol is a patented periodontal (Gum Disease) treatment, cleared by the FDA in 2004. The procedure can only be done with the PerioLase® MVP-7; this laser operates at a specific wavelength that attacks the bacteria that contributes to gum disease while leaving healthy tissue intact. Post-surgical recession and tooth sensitivity, which can be significant following traditional gum surgery, are also greatly reduced.
Am I A Candidate For LANAP?
If you have periodontitis and have been told you need gum surgery then yes you are a candidate for LANAP = LAR gum treatment.
Signs and Symptoms Of Gum Disease
- Bleeding Gums – When brushing or flossing there is blood on your floss, toothbrush or in your mouth.
- Periodontal Pockets – If you distance for the top of your gum to the bone is more then 5mm usual checked by your dentist.
- Plaque Below Your Gums – When plaques builds up below you gums it turns hard and causes gum inflammation (swollen gums) which can lead to bone loss.
- Loss Teeth – When your teeth are move when you press with your tongue or cheek.
These symptoms of gum disease can indicate the severity of gum disease ranging from gingivitis to periodontitis. If you have any of these symptoms schedule an appointment to have the gum disease treated. At Bright Smile Design we offer treatments for gingivitis and treatment for periodontitis.
Complimentary LANAP Consultation (Limited Offer). Call Now For Your Laser Gum Treatment Consultation.