Abutment and Crown additional $1200. which must be completed in conjunction with the dental Implant In order to get special pricing. Offer for new patients only and can not be combined with any other offers . Implant, Implant Abutment and Implant Crown Total Cost $1999 must be paid in full at start of Treament.
1) A discussion about the patient expectation of dental implants.
2) An x-ray of the area needing the dental implant to insure adequate bone.
3) An exam of the surrounding teeth and gum tissue to ensure that no disease is present that will affect the implant.
4) An appointment will be scheduled for the dental implant placement.
1) Dr Lezhansky the implant dentist will explain the dental implant surgery and go over patient expectation.
2) Numbing medication will be placed in the site of the implant placement. (sleep dentistry available for an extra fee)
3) A small incision will be made in area of dental implant placement.
4) A titanium root form implant is placed in the site where the tooth will be replaced.
5) A cap is placed on the dental implant which will protrude through the gum.
A Single Dental Implant Compared To a Dental Bridge Will Save Existing to From Being Saved Down In Order to Replace Your Tooth.
See how Dental Implants can help you, If you have missing teeth Dental Implants can help you eat better and smile with confidence. Our experienced and caring dentist are looking forward to helping you with the dental implant process so Fill Out The Form below for your Complimentary consultation and start you way to better dental health.