Zoom2! Redefining Chair-side Whitening and the Science of Instant Gratification
- Faster - Achieve superior results in three 15-minute sessions. The new system reduces chair-time by 33% with no compromise in results.
- More Effective - The proprietary light activated Zoom2 gel incorporates patented Amorphous Calcium Phosphate1 (ACP) technology to provide superior whitening results.
- Easier - The new Precision Light Guide System ensures quick and consistent patient set-up for optimal whitening results, while the new locking casters and ergonomically designed structure make moving and positioning Zoom2 a snap.
- Lower Sensitivity - Reduced contact time, ACP chemistry, combined with the new Balancing Agent and Satin Finish, to ensure the lowest possible discomfort for patients. In fact, Zoom2 patients experience 67% less significant sensitivity than those treated with the original Zoom System.
Laser Tooth Whitening takes about an hour and provides patients with instant results. It's an alternative to the professional take home tray system for patients who want immediate results. It's extremely popular because it's the same bleaching technique used in ABC's Extreme Makeover.
A Zoom2 Dentist can combine the Zoom2 tooth whitening in office system with a home tray method to help keep your smile white much longer. Our cosmetic dentists use Zoom2 Laser Tooth Whitening for patients who want immediate results and wish to acceleratethe progress of their cosmetic dental care.
It uses proprietary technology to whiten your teeth an average of eight shades in about one hour while you are relaxing comfortably. The procedure takes about an hour. The zoom tooth whitening gel is placed on your teeth for three 15 minute periods.
Many patients enjoy whiter teeth that are 6 to 8 shades whiter than before treatment. After the three gel applications, a five-minute fluoride treatment.
Whitening can get your smile looking its best. You should look for a whitening procedure that is:
- Fast and convenient
- Long lasting
- Low sensitivity
- Proven to be safe and effective
- Performed by a Dental Professional
One Hour Whitening
$399 1 Hour Zoom
Change Your Smile In A Day
- Dental Implants
- Porcelain Veneers
- Sleep Apnea
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal Therapy
- TMJ Pain Management
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Cosmetic Crowns
- Dental Bridges
- Snap-On Smile
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal Therapy
- Anti-snoring Devices
- Pediatric Dental Care
- Dental Extractions
- Air Abrasion Filling
- Laser Therapy
I had lost my bottom teeth several years ago and my dentist told me my only option was a removable denture so I had one made and its very uncomfortable. I went for an implant consult at Bright Smile Design Dental and the dentist explained everything to me about the dental implants he was very patient and knowledgeable. I decided to do the dental implants with Dr Lezhansky I was very happy the procedure was pain free even after the anesthesia wore off, but most important I have teeth and no more dentures it great.
Sonya M., New York, NY