Zoom2! Redefining Chair-side Whitening and the Science of Instant Gratification
- Faster - Achieve superior results in three 15-minute sessions. The new system reduces chair-time by 33% with no compromise in results.
- More Effective - The proprietary light activated Zoom2 gel incorporates patented Amorphous Calcium Phosphate1 (ACP) technology to provide superior whitening results.
- Easier - The new Precision Light Guide System ensures quick and consistent patient set-up for optimal whitening results, while the new locking casters and ergonomically designed structure make moving and positioning Zoom2 a snap.
- Lower Sensitivity - Reduced contact time, ACP chemistry, combined with the new Balancing Agent and Satin Finish, to ensure the lowest possible discomfort for patients. In fact, Zoom2 patients experience 67% less significant sensitivity than those treated with the original Zoom System.
Laser Tooth Whitening takes about an hour and provides patients with instant results. It's an alternative to the professional take home tray system for patients who want immediate results. It's extremely popular because it's the same bleaching technique used in ABC's Extreme Makeover.
A Zoom2 Dentist can combine the Zoom2 tooth whitening in office system with a home tray method to help keep your smile white much longer. Our cosmetic dentists use Zoom2 Laser Tooth Whitening for patients who want immediate results and wish to acceleratethe progress of their cosmetic dental care.
It uses proprietary technology to whiten your teeth an average of eight shades in about one hour while you are relaxing comfortably. The procedure takes about an hour. The zoom tooth whitening gel is placed on your teeth for three 15 minute periods.
Many patients enjoy whiter teeth that are 6 to 8 shades whiter than before treatment. After the three gel applications, a five-minute fluoride treatment.
Whitening can get your smile looking its best. You should look for a whitening procedure that is:
- Fast and convenient
- Long lasting
- Low sensitivity
- Proven to be safe and effective
- Performed by a Dental Professional
One hour Whitening
$399 1 hour zoom
Change Your Smile Change Your Life
- Preventive Care
- Periodontal Therapy
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Porcelain Veneers
- Cosmetic Crowns
- Snap-On Smile
- Tooth Whitening
- Root Canal Therapy
- Anti-snoring Devices
- Dental Implants
- Pediatric Dental Care
- Dental Extractions
- Air Abrasion Filling
- Laser Therapy
I had hit my front tooth several years ago and every since then it slowly been moved forward until the only thing you notice when I smiled was my front tooth, I went to the dentist at Bright Smile Design Dental for a Implant consultation even though my previous dentist recommended a dental bridge I wanted a second opinion. The dentist Dr Lezhansky was very patient and informative and explained all my option and all about dental implants after the consult I decided on the implants. On the day of the implant surgery I got my tooth extracted , implant placed and a temporary crown on the same day and I was so happy to smile again.
Jacob T., New York, NY